LG Stylus 3 M400DK (Titanium, 3GB RAM)
- All prices mentioned above are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available in Amazon.in.
- At amazon.in you can purchase LG Stylus 3 M400DK (Titanium) for only Rs. 18,500
- The lowest price of LG Stylus 3 M400DK (Titanium) was obtained on September 21, 2018 7:23 pm.
The LG Stylus 3 runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. The device is powered by 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa core processor. The LG Stylus 3 hosts a 3GB RAM with an internal storage capacity of either 16GB which can be further expanded up to 2TB using a microSD card.
The LG Stylus series has been a huge success in India basically because of its bigger display than its competitors. The LG Stylus 3 has a 5.7-inch capacitive touch screen with (1280 x 720 pixels) screen resolution which produces an effective pixel density of ~258 PPI. The smartphone measures 155.60 x 79.80 x 7.40 mm and weighs about 149 grams.
The device has a 13 MP primary rear camera with auto-focus and LED flash and an 8 MP secondary front camera with which one can capture amazing images and high-definition videos. The secondary camera can be used effectively for video calling and capturing selfies. These generation smartphones support all the common multimedia file formats. Multimedia options that come along with the handset are MP3, MP4, WMV, WAV, etc.
The LG Stylus 3 runs on Android 7 Nougat operating system. The smartphone also comes pre-loaded with regular applications like image viewer & editor, document viewer, Predictive text input, Google search, Gmail, Youtube, etc.
The device is powered by a Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery 18 hours of talktime use in our test. LG has worked a lot to improve the connectivity options in the latest LG Stylus 3 phones.
|Release date||December 2016|
|Dimensions (mm)||155.60 x 79.80 x 7.40|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3200|
|Colours||Metallic Titan, Pink Gold|
|Screen size (inches)||5.70|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||258|
|Processor make||MediaTek MT6750|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||2|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.10|
|Number of SIMs||1|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||No|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Price History for LG Stylus 3 M400DK (Titanium)
|Current Price||Rs. 18,500||September 21, 2018|
|Highest Price||Rs. 18,500||September 21, 2018|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 11,620||April 12, 2018|
Last price changes
|Rs. 18,500||September 21, 2018|
|Rs. 15,900||July 13, 2018|
|Rs. 11,990||June 5, 2018|
|Rs. 12,990||May 26, 2018|
|Rs. 11,990||May 17, 2018|
- All prices in the Ist tab are in Indian Rupees.
- Cashback will not be credited for purchases on Amazon.
- The Compare latest price of LG Stylus 3 Mobile Finally Launched in India
- The LG Stylus 3 is available on Amazon
- The price list in several cities of India including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune. Please check instructions at the specific stores for any destination.
- Shop LG Stylus 3 online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on. Delivery (COD) and EMI on a purchase of this product. LG Stylus 3 Smartphone is available in Titanium colours across various online stores in India
Is it have VoLTE?
This phone is otg supported?
Is this phone is water resistance?
It has gorilla glass?
Does it has finger print
Is front flash
What does the box contain?
- Slim &sleek design
- Rich look with a black matte case cover
- Touch responsive at its best
- Fast charging not available
- Average Camera